Friday, April 4, 2014

Want some sweets?

Look what Ronnie made for her two cousins:
 photo DSCF6978_zps04ed41e0.jpg

They look yummy, don´t they?

Well... they are made out of plaster of paris, as toy sweets - an easter present for two little girls, to play-pretend sell, buy and enjoy.
 photo DSCF6974_zps328e7702.jpg
Ronnie simply put some plaster of paris into chocolate molds...

 photo DSCF6977_zps378690c2.jpg
and then artfully painted all of them.

And aren´t they sweet? :)

Music:

Okay, I promise this is the last "Talk dirty to me" cover I´ll blog. But isn´t it amazing how one song can have so many different faces? And I didn´t even like it, in fact, I find the original quite annoying, but still, I´m fascinated by the way all those artists make it their own.If you´ve missed Tyler Ward´s garage cover of this, or the Postmodern Jukebox cover, well, check out my last two posts, you´ll find them there, and they are so worth a listen :)

1 comment:

creativejewishmom/sara said...

fantastic project! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!